Car, RV & Motorcycle Insurance in Central Maryland & on the Eastern Shore
Automotive insurance is something that you should discuss with a licensed insurance agent to ensure that your plan is exactly what you need—it’s not something that can be created and signed in 20 minutes or less!
If you are looking for a car insurance quote on the Eastern Shore of MD, including Annapolis and surrounding Central Maryland areas, contact Bayside Insurance! We offer competitive rates by providing multiple quotes and coverage options that will meet your needs and state requirements.
Auto Insurance in Central Maryland
Bayside Insurance has been providing the Annapolis and Upper to Mid Eastern Shore areas with the highest quality insurance products since 1977. With our automotive insurance plans, we offer:
- Customization to fit your specific needs
- Over 35 years of industry experience
- Stress free, no-hassle customer service
- Superior insurance packages that are unequalled in the industry
- Quality, professional, and knowledgeable staff
Car Insurance Coverage Types
The different components that make up a car insurance policy can be confusing. Here are the basics of what you need to know when choosing an auto insurance policy with Bayside Insurance:
- Bodily injury coverage – covers injury or death related expenses of another driver or pedestrian when you are at fault
- Property damage coverage – covers property damage (vehicle, homes, structures, etc.) related expenses when you are at fault
- Personal injury protection – covers you or your passengers’ medical expenses from an accident
- Comprehensive deductible – covers expenses from repairing or replacing your vehicle due to damage from theft or storms
- Collision deductible – covers expenses from repairing or replacing your vehicle due to damage from an accident
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist bodily and property damage coverage – covers medical expenses if the other driver is at fault and doesn’t have enough or any auto insurance
Our team of insurance agents would be happy to answer any more questions about your car insurance policy.
RVs (or recreation vehicles) also require insurance policies in the state of Maryland. While you may have an existing car or auto insurance policy, additional coverage levels are required for RVs, motor coaches, trailers, and fifth wheels.
RV insurance covers two areas:
- Protects your vehicle, similar to car insurance while driving
- Protects your living space in the RV, similar to home insurance while parked or camping
To protect your RV, trailer, or Winnebago today (in addition to protecting passengers and other vehicles on the road), call us for an insurance quote today!
Looking for motorcycle insurance in Maryland? Bayside Insurance offers customizable motorcycle insurance policies with coverage options that include:
- Liability insurance
- Bodily injury coverage per person
- Property damage coverage
- Medical expenses related to an accident (Personal Injury Protection or PIP)
At Bayside Insurance, our car insurance policies include customizable levels of:
- Bodily injury coverage
- Property damage coverage
- Personal injury protection
- Comprehensive deductible
- Collision deductible
- Uninsured motorist bodily and property damage coverage
- Towing and roadside assistance options
- Rental car insurance