Whether you use your own car or have an entire fleet of trucks, commercial auto insurance is important to have when you use vehicular transportation for your business. It doesn’t matter the size of your company, if your employees drive a company vehicle, you need commercial auto insurance.
What Does Commercial Auto Insurance Cover?
Typical commercial auto insurance covers:
- Bodily injury coverage – covers injury or death related expenses of another driver or pedestrian when you are at fault.
- Personal injury protection – covers you or your passengers’ medical expenses from an accident.
- Comprehensive deductible – covers expenses from repairing or replacing your vehicle due to damage from theft or storms.
- Property damage coverage – covers property damage (vehicle, homes, structures, etc.) related expenses when you are at fault.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist bodily and property damage coverage – covers medical expenses if the other driver is at fault and doesn’t have enough or any auto insurance.
- Collision deductible – covers expenses from repairing or replacing your vehicle due to damage from an accident.
Running a business is challenging; purchasing auto insurance should not be. Bayside Insurance has been providing the Eastern Shore area with customized insurance plans for the last 30 years. We offer stress-free, no-hassle customer service and a professional staff.
Call a Bayside Insurance agent today for a commercial auto insurance quote. We can customize an insurance policy to meet your every need.
Easton: (410) 822-2800
Chester: (410) 643-6641
Why Do You Need Commercial Auto Insurance?
Did you know if your employees use their personal car to make deliveries or sales visits, you can be liable for any accidents that they may cause? Personal auto insurance policies were not meant for businesses, so you may not be completely covered by your current insurance plan. If you use any titled vehicle in your business, you should invest in commercial auto insurance.
What Is Commercial Auto Insurance?
Commercial auto insurance is similar to your personal auto insurance policy. It provides liability, collision, comprehensive, personal injury and uninsured motorist protection.