View All Pages

Building Owner’s Insurance

If you own a building, in Maryland whether residentially or commercially and lease it to tenants, you know the issues that come up! We have insurance products that protect you, the building owner and/or landlord, against damage or loss to the structure or loss of income in the event of a disaster.

  • Building
  • Business Personal Property
  • Liability
  • Income Protection

If you’re not sure what type of landlord insurance is right for you, contact us to speak with an agent. At Bayside Insurance, we want you to be an informed consumer. We will take the time to explain any detail or aspect of any of the policies we carry.

We’ve got insurance policies designed specifically for rental properties—like apartment buildings—in the Eastern Shore and throughout Central Maryland. As a property owner, give yourself peace of mind by protecting your apartment units from events like fires or theft with an insurance policy from Bayside.

One of our agents can help you customize your rental insurance policy to provide the exact amount of coverage you need, such as:

  • Property protection
  • Business liability
  • General liability
  • Crime protection
  • Building ordinance coverage
  • And more

We understand that property owners who own and rent houses have unique insurance coverage needs.

Request a Quote