The different components that make up a car insurance policy can be confusing. Here are the basics of what you need to know when choosing an auto insurance policy with Bayside Insurance:
- Bodily injury coverage – covers injury or death related expenses of another driver or pedestrian when you are at fault
- Property damage coverage – covers property damage (vehicle, homes, structures, etc.) related expenses when you are at fault
- Personal injury protection – covers you or your passengers’ medical expenses from an accident
- Comprehensive deductible – covers expenses from repairing or replacing your vehicle due to damage from theft or storms
- Collision deductible – covers expenses from repairing or replacing your vehicle due to damage from an accident
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist bodily and property damage coverage – covers medical expenses if the other driver is at fault and doesn’t have enough or any auto insurance
Our team of insurance agents would be happy to answer any more questions about your car insurance policy.