Typical commercial auto insurance covers:
- Bodily injury coverage – covers injury or death related expenses of another driver or pedestrian when you are at fault.
- Personal injury protection – covers you or your passengers’ medical expenses from an accident.
- Comprehensive deductible – covers expenses from repairing or replacing your vehicle due to damage from theft or storms.
- Property damage coverage – covers property damage (vehicle, homes, structures, etc.) related expenses when you are at fault.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist bodily and property damage coverage – covers medical expenses if the other driver is at fault and doesn’t have enough or any auto insurance.
- Collision deductible – covers expenses from repairing or replacing your vehicle due to damage from an accident.
Running a business is challenging; purchasing auto insurance should not be. Bayside Insurance has been providing the Eastern Shore area with customized insurance plans for the last 30 years. We offer stress-free, no-hassle customer service and a professional staff.
Call a Bayside Insurance agent today for a commercial auto insurance quote. We can customize an insurance policy to meet your every need.
Easton: (410) 822-2800
Chester: (410) 643-6641