Bayside Insurance offers free estimates on home, condo, and apartment renters insurance policies in Central Maryland.
If you rent a condominium, apartment, or home in the DC, Maryland, or Virginia area, Bayside Insurance has flexible policies to protect your personal property. Our agents are ready to guide you to the policy that best fits your needs. With over 30 years of experience, our professionals are eager to advise when you need a superior insurance company with customize-able renters insurance plans.
We understand choosing an insurance provider is a very important decision and you have many options to choose from. For your convenience, you can request a free renters insurance quote online. If you’d prefer to speak to a knowledgeable member of our staff, we invite you to give us a call at our Easton or Chester, MD location. We’ll explain all the details—making your renters insurance decision an easy one.
Why Choose Us for Renters Insurance?
Bayside Insurance has been providing the Eastern Shore and Central Maryland areas with the highest quality insurance offerings since 1977. With our renters insurance plans, we offer:
- Customization to fit your specific needs
- Over 35 years of industry experience
- Stress-free, no-hassle customer service
- Superior insurance packages that are unequalled in the industry
- Quality, professional, and knowledgeable staff
Our Customizable Renters Insurance Policies
Did you know that even if the owner of your property has insured your condo, apartment, or home, that policy does not cover damage or loss of your personal belongings, or the cost to repair any damage you may unintentionally cause to the dwelling?
Whether you rent a beach condo in the Eastern Shore area or a modern apartment in the heart of Bethesda, Bayside Insurance has customizable renters insurance policies to meet your personal property protection needs in Maryland.
When you choose Bayside Insurance for your renters policy, we’ll help you choose which coverage options you might need:
- Personal property protection – Protect your clothes, jewelry, electronics, furniture, and other personal belongings in case of destruction or theft. We’ll help you calculate the value of your property and choose a deduction option for maximum protection.
- Personal liability coverage – If someone is injured in your condo, you could be held liable. Renters insurance can help cover you.
- Loss of use protection – If a storm or other disaster renders your condo unlivable, your insurance will cover the cost of your hotel room or other accommodation while you find somewhere else to live.