Bayside Insurance Associates provides a range of insurance products for all types of assets and situations. Many people know the types of insurance they need in their everyday lives – health, renters, homeowners, and auto. But running a business brings with it its own set of insurance requirements.
We work with a wide range of businesses in a variety of industries and have witnessed nearly any situation a business owner could think of. Set forth below are the most common types of business insurance and brief descriptions.
Most Common Insurance Needs For Businesses
Please note: recommended and required insurance can vary widely by the size of a business, the industry it operates in, and its structure. If you are interested in insuring your business, please contact a Bayside Insurance Associates representative to learn more about what insurance products make the most sense for your business and get started on the process today.
- General liability – general liability insurance can be thought of as “catch all” insurance as it protects a business against legal issues arising from alleged cases of negligence, injury, and accident and the subsequent medical, legal, and settlement costs associated with such allegations.
- Product liability – if your business manufactures or distributes a product, consider product liability insurance, which protects against damages associated with a defective product. An easy example to consider is a widespread product recall.
- Professional liability – businesses that provide services often carry professional liability insurance, which insures cases of negligence, malpractice, or other errors. Some states require this coverage; a simple example is a doctor’s office which must carry malpractice insurance.
- Automobile – it sometimes gets overlooked, but many businesses have a vehicle or fleet of vehicles critical to their business. These need to be insured the same as the car you drive everyday. Whether it is cars provided for salespeople or trucks used in home contracting services, automobile insurance is a must for any business that owns or leases vehicles or requires that its employees use their vehicle for work purposes.
- Property – property insurance may include coverage for events such as fire, flood, and theft. This may cover real estate or other assets or both.
Request a Free Insurance Quote for Your Business
Bayside Insurance Associates strives to provide best-in-class customer service and support. We believe that our team combined with our large and diverse portfolio of insurance products is unmatched. Contact us today to learn more about what we insure and how Bayside Insurance Associates can protect your business.
There is no instruction manual for what type of insurance coverage or coverage level makes the most sense for each business, but working with you, our team can identify and educate you on the types of insurance that make the most sense for your business.Request a Quote