Eastern Shore and Central Maryland Flood Insurance Quotes
Bayside Insurance has been providing the Eastern Shore and Central Maryland areas with the highest quality insurance products since 1977. With our flood insurance policies, we offer:
- Customization to fit your specific needs
- Over 35 years of industry experience
- Stress free, no-hassle customer service
- Superior insurance packages that are unequalled in the industry
- Quality, professional, and knowledgeable staff
We have always been committed to providing you with the best overall customer service in the region and will continue that commitment for generations to come.
Contact a Bayside Insurance agent to get a quote on Maryland flood insurance.
Maryland’s High Risk for Flooding
The state is prone to three types of flooding:
- Non-tidal flooding (flooding from rivers and streams)
- Tidal flooding (flooding from tides and storm surges)
- Coastal high hazard flooding (the addition of wave action to tidal flooding)
You should consider buying a flood insurance policy if your home has the potential to be flooded by melting snow, an overflowing creek or pond, or water running down a steep hill.
Who Is at Risk?
Anywhere that it rains, it can flood–so everyone is at risk. If you have never experienced a flood before it does not mean that one is not possible. Changes to building and development in your area or clogged drainage systems are just a few factors that could cause water to flood. It is better to take precautionary measures and contact an insurance agent in Maryland today to find out if your home is at a high risk for flooding.